In a typical market, having an expert adviser lead you through the process of purchasing or selling a home is beneficial. That person can help you with crucial matters such as effectively pricing your house or the initial actions to take when you're ready to buy. The current market, on the other hand, is far from typical. As a result, having an expert on your side isn't just beneficial; it's necessary.
There are several extremes in today's property market. High buyer demand is being fueled by mortgage rates near record lows. On the other hand, a lack of sellers has resulted in historically low housing inventory levels. Bidding wars are escalating as a result of the supply and demand imbalance, with more homes selling for more than the asking price. As a result, property prices are rising and home equity is increasing.
These market conditions aren’t just extreme – they can be overwhelming. Having a trusted specialist guide you through the process of buying and selling a house ensures that you have clarity, confidence, and success at every turn.
Here are just a few of the ways a real estate expert is invaluable:
- Contracts – We help with the disclosures and contracts necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment.
- Experience – We’re well-versed in real estate and experienced with the entire sales process, including how it’s changed over the past year.
- Negotiations – We act as a buffer in negotiations with all parties throughout the entire transaction while advocating for your best interests.
- Education – We simply and effectively explain today’s market conditions and decipher what they mean for your individual goals.
- Pricing – We help you understand today’s real estate values when setting the price of your home or making an offer to purchase one.
A real estate expert can be your essential guide through this unprecedented market, but truth be told, not all agents are created equal. A true expert can carefully walk you through the whole real estate process, look out for your unique needs, and advise you on the best ways to achieve success. Finding the right agent should be your top priority when you’re ready to buy or sell a home.
So, how do you choose the right expert?
It starts with trust. You’ll have to be able to trust the advice your agent is going to give you, so make sure you’re connected to a true professional. An agent can’t give you perfect advice because it’s impossible to know exactly what’s going to happen at every turn – especially in this unique market. A true professional expert can, however, give you the best possible advice based on the information and situation at hand, helping you make the necessary adjustments and best decisions along the way. The right agent – the professional – will help you plan the steps to take for success, advocate for you throughout the process, and coach you on the essential knowledge you need to make confident decisions toward your goals. That’s exactly what you want and deserve.
It’s crucial right now to work with a real estate expert who understands how the market is changing and what that means for home buyers and sellers. If you’re planning to make a move this year, send us a message here and our team of experts will be happy to guide you.